Volleyball tryouts for the 2020 season will be held from August 12-14 from at MSHS.
Please note the following protocol/guidelines that will be adhered to during all tryout sessions:
- All participating student-athletes must enter/exit MSHS through the Auxiliary Gym entrance and make efforts to social distance while going through the pre-screening process.
- All participating student-athletes must wear a mask to arrive at the facility and go through the pre-screening process.
- Once through the pre-screening process and socially distanced, student-athletes will be permitted to remove their masks prior to the start of activity.
- Locker rooms will not be available for use at this time.
- Student-athletes will want to bring their own water for use during activity. Drinking fountains will not be available, however, the bottle filling feature will be active for refills.
Students must have a valid physical form on file in order to participate. If using a valid physical form from the 2019-20 academic year, students must submit the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire. An explanation of the physical exam requirement for the 2020-21 academic year can be found at this link.
Varsity Tryout Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 12 – 5:00-7:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Thursday, August 13 – 5:00-7:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Friday, August 14 – 3:00-5:30 p.m. – Main Gym
JV Tryout Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 12 – 12:00-2:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Thursday, August 13 – 12:00-2:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Friday, August 14 – 12:00-2:30 p.m. – Main Gym
Freshman Tryout Schedule:
- Wednesday, August 12 – 9:00-11:00 a.m. – Main Gym
- Thursday, August 13 – 9:00-11:00 a.m. – Main Gym
- Friday, August 14 – 9:00-11:00 a.m. – Main Gym
- Coach Contacts: Varsity – Ann Crandell-Williams (email@example.com); JV – Tracy Hruska (firstname.lastname@example.org); Freshman – Dawn Kruhak (email@example.com)
- MSHS Volleyball Facebook Group (for student-athletes)
- Fall 2020 Registration Information & Process Outline
- Competition Schedules (subject to change): Varsity, JV, Freshman