The journey to becoming a collegiate student-athlete is one that requires time, thought, dedication, commitment and planning. This page is dedicated to assisting those interested in pursuing athletics opportunities beyond high school in meeting the necessary eligibility requirements to practice and compete at the next level.
If you want to play sports at an NCAA Division I or II school, start by registering for a Certification Account with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org. If you want to play NCAA Division III sports or you aren’t sure where you want to compete, start by creating a Profile Page at eligibilitycenter.org.
- Click here for a high school timeline to follow that will allow students to meet NCAA eligibility requirements on time
- Click here to see the academic requirements to play sports at a NCAA Division I or II school
If you want to play sports at an NAIA school, you will need to register with the NAIA Eligibility Center at play.mynaia.org.
- NCAA Eligibility Center Website
- NAIA Eligibility Center Website
- NCAA Initial Eligibility Brochure
- NCAA Eligibility Center Registration Checklist
- NCAA Division I Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet
- NCAA Division II Initial-Eligibility Quick Reference Sheet
- NCAA Eligibility Center Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t be shy about your desire to play college sports! Questions or help needed regarding the NCAA or NAIA Eligibility Center can be directed to Alex Tiseo, MSHS Athletic Director, at email@example.com.