Tryouts for the 2020–21 MSHS Hockey Teams (Varsity and JV) will be held on the following dates:
- Monday, November 2nd – 3:00 – 4:20 p.m. (Lakeview Arena)
- Tuesday, November 3rd – 3:00 – 4:20 p.m. (Lakeview Arena)
- Wednesday, November 4th – 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. (Lakeview Arena)
Both teams will be selected following the tryout session on Wednesday, November 4th. Those in the Junior Varsity group may have one additional tryout practice (will depend on the amount of players in the group).
Those students interested in participating at tryouts must first sign-up in the MSHS Athletic Office and also submit a $50 tryout fee. The following items are required by all students participating in tryouts:
- $50 Tryout Fee. submitted to the MSHS Athletic Office (checks can be made payable to MSHS Hockey).
- MHSAA Physical Form. Available both in the high school office and by clicking here. Students must submit their physician-signed physical form to the high school office prior to participating in a winter sport! As a reminder, this requirement has been waived for the 2020-21 school year for all students with a valid physical form on file from the 2019-20 academic year (students will still need to complete the MHSAA Annual Sports Health Questionnaire Form). Click here for more information on this important change to the physical form requirement for 2020-21.
Questions regarding tryouts for the MSHS Hockey Teams can be directed to Varsity Head Coach Doug Garrow at 360-1212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.