The 2020 football season will offer some unique circumstances and some less than ideal conditions, but fortunately also provides us with the opportunity to give our student-athletes an experience that is positive, competitive, safe and, above all else, fun for everyone involved!
To accomplish our goal of providing this experience to our student-athletes and participating in all of our scheduled contests for the 2020 season, we need the patience and assistance of all of our spectators. Please remember that this time is all about our students and it’s on us to do our part so that they can get the most out of this season.
Home football games at MSHS this season will take place with limited spectators in the stadium.
Guidelines for Admission and Home Game Operation:
- Two (2) tickets will be allotted to every football student-athlete and coach (both home and away). Students must designate the names of their guests on the ticket lists provided to teams at the start of each week. Lists are then collected after practice on the day prior to the game. No changes can be made after this time.
- Two (2) tickets will also be allotted to members of the MSHS Marching Band, MSHS Cheer Team and MSHS Dance Team.
- Guests will be verified at the ticket gate prior to entry.
- Face masks are required to be worn at all times by all entering the facility (this includes student-athletes and coaches). There are no exceptions.
- No admission will be charged at home games this season, but donations to support our athletics programs are most appreciated.
- While seated in the stands, fans not residing in the same household are asked to social distance themselves from other spectators.
- Vehicles are not permitted to park along the fence anywhere surrounding the MSHS Football Stadium.
- Restrooms will be available.
- Concession stand will not be open.
Guidelines for Hillside Spectators:
- Fans are permitted to enjoy games from the MSHS hillside.
- Parking must be done on the street or in a legal parking spot. No vehicles are to be parked on the grass.
- Fans in attendance are encouraged to wear masks and practice safe social distancing from those not residing in the same household.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption are not permitted.
Alternative Viewing/Listing Options:
- Through the REDspn program, all home football games will be live streamed through the NFHS Network. Cost of the NFHS Network is $10.99/month. Click here for the REDspn page.
- Radio coverage for all varsity home games is provided by Fox Sports Marquette and can be found on 105.1 and 99.9 FM.
With your help, we can keep ourselves and each other safe while providing our students with the best experience possible this fall.