The first team meeting and practice of the 2020 Sideline Cheer season will be held at the MSHS Football Field at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, August 10.
Please note the following protocol/guidelines that will be adhered to during all tryout sessions:
- All participating student-athletes must wear a mask to arrive at the facility and go through the pre-screening process.
- Once through the pre-screening process and socially distanced, student-athletes will be permitted to remove their masks prior to the start of activity.
- Student-athletes will want to bring their own water for use during activity.
Students must have a valid physical form on file in order to participate. If using a valid physical form from the 2019-20 academic year, students must submit the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire. An explanation of the physical exam requirement for the 2020-21 academic year can be found at this link.
- Coach Contacts: Eliisa Gladwell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Bridget Johnson (email@example.com)
- MSHS Cheer Facebook Page
- Fall 2020 Registration Information & Process Outline