The MSHS Boys Swimming & Diving hosted its annual Splash-and-Dash meet on Saturday (January 11). The team showed off its depth with multiple student-athletes at or near the top of each event.
All teams in the U.P. attended this event that provided swimmers with an opportunity to see what the competition will look like at next month’s U.P. Swimming & Diving Finals.
Event Medalists (top three in individual events; top two in relay events):
- 200 Medley Relay – Quinn Kerekes, Liam McFarren, Alex Gooch, Maverick Baldwin (2nd Place)
- 50 Freestyle – Maverick Baldwin (2nd Place)
- 50 Butterfly – Liam McFarren (1st Place)
- 50 Backstroke – Quinn Kerekes (3rd Place)
- 50 Breaststroke – Liam McFarren (2nd Place)
- 200 Freestyle Relay – Maverick Baldwin, Quinn Kerekes, Bobby Caron, Liam McFarren (1st Place)
The team will return to action on Wednesday, January 15, when they host Gladstone for a dual meet starting at 3:30 p.m.