Boys Soccer tryouts for the 2020 season will be held from August 12-14 from at the Kaufman Sports Complex.
Please note the following protocol/guidelines that will be adhered to during all tryout sessions:
- All participating student-athletes must wear a mask to arrive at the field and go through the pre-screening process. Student-athletes will be asked to social distance while going through the pre-screening process.
- Once through the pre-screening process and socially distanced, student-athletes will be permitted to remove their masks prior to the start of activity.
- Student-athletes will want to bring their own water for use during activity.
Students must have a valid physical form on file in order to participate. If using a valid physical form from the 2019-20 academic year, students must submit the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire. An explanation of the physical exam requirement for the 2020-21 academic year can be found at this link.
- Wednesday, August 12 – 5:00-7:00 p.m. – Kaufman Sports Complex
- Thursday, August 13 – 5:00-7:00 p.m. – Kaufman Sports Complex
- Friday, August 14 – 5:00-7:00 p.m. – Kaufman Sports Complex
Parent Information Meeting:
- A parent information meeting will be held prior to tryouts on Tuesday, August 11 at 6:00 p.m. at the Kaufman Sports Complex Pavilion
- Coach Contacts: Varsity – Dan Salmon (firstname.lastname@example.org); JV1 – John Balmat (email@example.com); JV2 – Luke Trombley (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MSHS Soccer Facebook Page
- Fall 2020 Registration Information & Process Outline
- Competition Schedules (subject to change): Varsity, JV1, JV2