On a muggy, thunderstorm threatening day in East Lansing, 40 teams competed in the Elite Division of the Michigan State Spartan Invitational.
Top teams from Michigan and Ohio comprised the field, bringing with them over 350 runners in the race. The Redmen from Marquette competed well in one of the most competitive high school races in the country.
Top MSHS finishers were:
- 155th – Luke Janofski – 18:10.9
- 165th – Peyton Osborne – 18:17.0
- 172nd – Moses Waite – 18:22.4
- 199th – Colin Vanderschaff – 18:54.5
- 210th – Carson Vanderschaff – 18:54.5
- 215th – Hogan Nemetz – 18:56.3
- 282nd – Lincoln Sager – 19:55.8
Great job to our runners in this very competitive race and tough conditions!