Boys basketball tryouts for the 2021 season will be held on Saturday, January 16 and Monday, January 18 at MSHS.
Please note the following protocol/guidelines that will be adhered to during all tryout sessions:
- All participating student-athletes must enter/exit MSHS through the Front Canopy entrance.
- All participating student-athletes must wear a mask at all times while inside the facility.
- Pre-screening for COVID-related symptoms as well as attendance for contact tracing purposes will be administered.
- Locker rooms will be available for changing and storage during activity.
- Student-athletes will want to bring their own water for use during activity. Drinking fountains will not be available, however, the bottle filling feature will be active for refills.
Students must have a valid physical form on file in order to participate. If using a valid physical form from the 2019-20 academic year, students must submit the MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire. An explanation of the physical exam requirement for the 2020-21 academic year can be found at this link.
Varsity Tryout Schedule:
- Saturday, January 16 – 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Monday, January 18 – 12:00-1:30 p.m. – Main Gym
JV Tryout Schedule:
- Saturday, January 16 – 1:30-3:00 p.m. – Main Gym
- Monday, January 18 – 1:30-3:00 p.m. – Main Gym
Freshman Tryout Schedule:
- Saturday, January 16 – 3:00-4:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Monday, January 18 – 3:00-4:30 p.m. – Main Gym
- Coach Contacts: Varsity – Brad Nelson (email@example.com); JV – Joe Havican (firstname.lastname@example.org); Freshman – Peggy Lagina (email@example.com)
- MSHS Boys Basketball Facebook Group (for student-athletes and families)
- Winter 2021 Registration Information & Process Outline
- Competition Schedules (subject to change): Varsity, JV, Freshman